1. Procedure for Room Pressurization Test
To determine the capability of the cleanroom HVAC system to maintain the room pressure differential within specified limits, URS.
Electronic Micromanometer, Digital Multi Function Meter
- Verify completion of HVAC system testing, adjusting and balancing (TAB) work prior to performing these tests.
- All doors into the Cleanroom and the reference areas are closed throughout the duration of the test. To avoid unexpected changes in the room pressures, ensure no other personnel are opening doors or access panels during the test.
- The differential pressure between the Cleanroom and the adjacent room are measured and recorded.
References : ISO 14644-3:2005(E) Cleanrooms and associated controlled environments-Part 3: Test methods
- Pressurization levels shall be as specified in the contract documents, URS or as agreed to between the Owner / Buyer and Q&E International Co., Ltd.