1. Procedure for Temperature and Humidity Uniformity Tests
To determine the capability of the cleanroom HVAC system to maintain the temperature and relative humidity within specified limits, URS.
Electronic Micromanometer or Digital Thermohygrometer
- Verify completion of HVAC system testing, adjusting and balancing (TAB) work prior to performing these tests.
- The HVAC system had operated continuously for at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of the test.
- Measure the temperature and relative humidity at a minimum of one location for each temperature control zone or the area are divided into test grids of no larger than 100 m2
- The probe of the meter is positioned at sampling grid location at work level height or 1 m from the floor.
- When obstruction is encountered, measurement will be taken at 150 mm above the obstruction.
- Readings are recorded after stabilization.
- The average temperature and relative humidity of the cleanroom are computed from the data.
References : ISO 14644-3:2005(E) Cleanrooms and associated controlled environments-Part 3: Test methods
- Temperature and relative humidity levels and requirements shall be as specified in the contract documents, URS or as agreed to between the Owner / Buyer and Q&E International Co., Ltd.